An Email address is essential for online businesses to get a good response. And make a better impression among the users. As a new business, you do not want to invest in an email account if you can get a business email address free.
You have an online business registered as “example.com” and you want to get a custom domain email as “firstname.lastname@example.org” or “email@example.com”. So, You can get a custom domain email for free with a simple method.
Why to get Business Email Address
It is very necessary to get a custom domain email address for your business. It will give professional look to your email address and get more clicks on the email campaigns.
Read: Get Free SSL Certificate
Where to Get Business Email Address Free
You will find many free emails providers like BlueHost and HostGator. But they provide only when you get a hosting plan from them. So, it’s your choice if you can buy their hosting plans.
On the other side, you can get totally free Email addresses from Google and Yahoo. They provide you an email account for free but it will not be professional and you need a custom Email address for your domain name.
Here you will set up a totally free and professional custom domain email with Zoho. Zoho is one of the free custom email providers for your domain.
How to set up Business Email Address Free with Zoho.com
Zoho will give you an email address that will end with yourdomain.com which is the best email for business.
- Got to Zoho.com.
- At the top nav bar click on Free Sign Up.
- Sign up page will open, Fill with your Email address and Password then click on Sing Up for Free.
- Now click on Mail, Try Now.
- Hit on ACCESS ZOHO MAIL.
- Now you will see tow option for email, Select Creat domain based email account in Zoho. <username>@<yourdomain.com> and click Proceed.
- Scroll down and select We also have a Free Plan for you. Click Try Now.
- Add An Existing Domain Name, Click on Add Now.
- Fill with your Doamin Name and other requirements.
- You will see message “Your domain added successfully”. Click on Proceed to domain verification.
- Verify txt records, copy and add DNS txt recoder in your domain provider. Copy & Paste the records.
- After verifying ownership, it will allow to create custom domail email address. Type your Email user name then hit create.
- Hit Proceed To Setup Groups (Do nothing here ) and Proceed to DNS Mapipng.
- Now add MX records to DNS and verify the records (It will take upto 24 hours).
- Now Proceed To SFP Configuration and Add SFP TXT recods in your DNS to verify it.(If you added records and still isn’t verfied then don’t worry simply proceed to next.)
- Proceed to DKIM Configuration and verify DKIM txt records in DNS.
- Now Proceed To Email Migration (If you want to migrate all date all email to your new custom doman email then configure it otherwise not).
- Proceed to Mobile Configuration (Zoho recommends to Connect with mobile app).
- You done your Custom Email Set up, Now click on Proceed Setup Completion.
- Successfully completed your free Email Registration.
All you need is a free custom email address that ends with yourdomain.com and I personally recommend you to go with Zoho for the free custom Email address.