See Also: Create Paypal Account in Pakistan
Etsy is a growing e-commerce marketplace and if you want to start a business with Etsy then this article will benefit you to start selling on Etsy.
The countries accepted by Etsy are the US, UK, Australia, Italy, Turkey, and more.
Now you need to make sure what you want to sell on Etsy (e.g Bags, Shirts, Art, Dresses, Jewellery, etc.)
Keep in mind before you start creating an account that if you access the account through your Pakistani IP address, Your Etsy account will be Suspended.
This Blog is the complete guide to create an ETSY account From Pakistan and it’s an easy method with each requirements and steps.
Read:- Top Tips for Etsy Selling.
Requirements to Create Etsy Account in Pakistan
If you have someone’s friends and family living in these countries which Etsy approves for selling then it will be easier for you to get an Etsy account.
If you generate a fake address then someday they will detect you and suspend your running account without any warning.
You can buy a virtual phone number or if you have relatives then get the number from them.
You can use the Payoneer account for payments using the Global payment receiving details. This will send the payments to your Payoneer account.
The utility bill should be the same as the address.
Provide a photo of your passport or ID (front and back photo).
VPS ( Virtual Private Server)
It is very necessary to use VPS if you are accessing the Etsy account from Pakistan, otherwise, they will detect you and suspend your account.
Note: All the documents should be related to each other, which means the same address, name, and other details.
There is no investment if you manage to start dropshipping. The only investment is the listing fees. Other than the minimum investment starts from 1000$.
Read:- How to Make Online Business?
Start selling on Etsy from Pakistan
let’s create an Etsy account And verify it.
Go to Etsy.com and scroll down to the bottom.
Click on sell on Etsy.
Scroll down and click on Open your Etsy shop.
Enter your Email address –> Continue.
Enter your name and Password –> Register.
After clicking on the register Etsy will send you a confirmation email. Confirm it from your email and step forward to other options.
also read: Etsy Tools for Batter Selling
Setup Shop Details.
1. Shop Preferences 2. Name your shop 3. Stock your shop 4. How will you get paid 5. Set up Billing.
At Shop preference you have to set up your Etsy Shop Language, Country, Currency, and Which of these best describes you?
Then continue and save.
Name Your Shop
Choose a memorable name that reflects your style.
Here you need to choose a good name for your selling Shop and hit save and continue.
Stock your shop
Add as many listings as you can. Ten or more would be a great start. More listings mean more chances to be discovered!
Click on add listing and begin Creating your listing!
How Will you get Paid?
Enter your address details and payment information. After that save and continue.
Setup Billing for Etsy
You will be charged for the listings that you have created. You will be charged 20 cents for one listing. If you have more listings then multiply with that number.
Verify Your Etsy Account
Go to Shop Manager > Dashboard > Shop Advisor > Verify Account.
Click on verify account to get verified on Etsy.
See Updates to get New Information about Etsy Selling.
Best Thing About Etsy Selling
There are many things that make Etsy a great platform for small business owners and creators to sell their products, but some of the best things about Etsy include:
- Targeted audience: Etsy is a marketplace that is specifically focused on handmade, vintage, and unique items, which means that the audience on the platform is already interested in these types of products. This makes it easier for sellers to reach their target market.
- Large customer base: With over 60 million active buyers, Etsy provides a large customer base for sellers to reach.
- Low barriers to entry: Starting a business on Etsy is relatively easy and inexpensive, with low startup costs and no need for a physical storefront.
- Easy to use the platform: Etsy has a user-friendly platform that makes it easy for sellers to set up and manage their listings.
- Strong community: Etsy has a strong community of sellers and buyers, which can provide support and inspiration for those starting or growing their business.
- Powerful tools: Etsy provides a variety of tools and resources to help sellers succeed, such as analytics and promotion options.
- Global reach: With Etsy, sellers can reach customers all over the world and expand their market.
- Branding: Etsy allows you to personalize your shop and create a brand to showcase your products and make them more appealing to customers.
Etsy is a great platform for small business owners and creators to sell their products and reach a large, targeted audience with low barriers to entry and powerful tools.