Last Updated on: 2nd February 2021, 04:01 pm
Upwork Approval Trick
Upwork is one of the best freelancing marketplaces. You can work as a freelancer and earn by giving service. But you got to be approved before you start working on it.
As you know that there are many freelancing platforms in which people are working as a freelancer to earn money from their skills.
A new freelancer doesn’t know how to get approved on Upwork but you have the choice to get sign up with any other Freelancing Website like Fiverr.com and Guru.com. So, Upwork is very popular and many people are earning Millions per year.
If you have a Skill. So, You think a Skill, yes being pro in one skill is enough for you to work on Upwork.com. Don’t waste your skill without using it for you to earn more than usual.
- Open up your rejected Upwork Account or create new.
- Now click on your profile icon.
- Go to Setting.
- Click on Contact Info and Set your current location.
- Now Click on Profile Setting left side.
- In Profile Section, Set Visibility as Public.
- Then check the show my full name ( e.g john smith ).
- In Project Preference select Both short-term and long-term projects.
- Select Experience level as Entry level.
- In the Catagories, section remove all and then select these two: 1. Mobile Development 2. other- software Development
- Now click on Find work and open Profile
- Edit Your Hourly rate to $20.
- In Skills Section Choose only these two skills: 1. iPhone App Development 2. Mobile UI Design
- You are Done