C++ Programming Language :
C++ Is A Versatile Programming Language. Its Is Very Advanced Language From C. Developed By Bjarne Stroustrup In 1979s. Based Totally On The C Programming Language, C++ Introduced A Few Object-Oriented Functions To Provide The Modern Uses.
More about C plus plus
In The Beginning Known As “C With Classes,” C++ Is A Demonstration Of A Programming Language That, Even As Having Modern-Day Object-Oriented Fucntions, Is Also Advanced In Terms Of Syntax. A Part Of The Records Of C++ Has To Do With Stroustrup Working With Unix Kernels And Doing System Commands. That Said, C++ Is Useful For Systems Programming, However It Has Additionally Been Used For Extra Summary Or “Layered” Kinds Of Programming, Including Programming For Computer Applications Or Video Games.
This Programming Language Is Currently Administered By The ISO.
Why Use C++
- C++ is one of the world’s most popular programming languages.
- C++ can be found in today’s operating systems, Graphical User Interfaces, and embedded systems.
- C++ is an object-oriented programming language which gives a clear structure to programs and allows code to be reused, lowering development costs.
- C++ is portable and can be used to develop applications that can be adapted to multiple platforms.
- C++ is fun and easy to learn!
- As C++ is close to C# and Java, it makes it easy for programmers to switch to C++ or vice versa