Last Updated on: 25th January 2021, 06:39 pm
Enable Multitasking in Windows settings
If you’re running Windows 8 or 10, first make sure the Snap Windows feature is enabled in the Settings. Here is how you can enable multitasking on windows 10
Follow This :
- Access the Settings by opening the Start menu and click the gear icon ⚙ on the left.
- Alternatively, hold down the Windows Key and press I.
- In the Settings menu, click System.
- On the left, click Multitasking.
- At the right, make sure Snap Windows is set to On.
- All done.
Watch this video