Last Updated on: 26th October 2021, 12:28 pm
Is PayPal available in Pakitan? The simple answer is no. Then how we can create a Paypal account in Pakistan. There are several ways that people follow them to get a PayPal account for their business or personal use.
As you know that Paypal Pakistan is still not approved for some reason but now you need PayPal access from Pakistan. Maybe you are running a business, freelancing, or providing your services at different platforms that require a Paypal account for your payments.
In the above list, there is not county Pakistan for PayPal account creation but you can use other countries and follow the method below.
PayPal is a large company through which you can send and receive global payments. Here we discuss that how you can sign up for PayPal Pakistan.
Note: Keep in mind that if you get any shortcuts to open PayPal account then you will be Blocked by PayPal. These all shortcuts are waste of time.
Method to Open PayPal account in Pakistan
Let’s set up PayPal Pakistan.
Requirements to register in PayPal Pakistan
- Registered US/UK/AUS or any other approved country company in your name.
- Tax ID / EIN Number for your US/UK/AUS company.
- business bank account in the US/UK/AUS, for verifying the PayPal account.
- The UK mailing address for your company, for verifying the PayPal account.
- US/UK/AUS phone number, which you can get for free using Google Voice, 2ndLine or other services.
Before you start registering your PayPal account for Pakistan, you must have these things, otherwise, they will block your account after a short period of time.
You must be using the VPN (Virtual Private Network) if you are accessing the account from Pakistan.
Register PayPal Account Pakistan
- Open paypal.com.
- Click on the “Sign Up for Free” button.
- Now, click on the Business or Personal Account, according to your requirement, and then click “Next”.
- Enter an email address to verify your account.
- Then create a strong password to secure account.
- Further, fill out all the necessary information required to proceed with your account creation.
- Provide a valid residential address of a country where PayPal is active as it doesn’t operate in Pakistan.
- Finally, after filling the complete form, check out your email inbox to confirm the provided email address.
- Open the email that you’ll receive from PayPal and click on the button “Yes, this is my email”. Once you do perform this step, your account will be automatically created and verified.
It will be easy if Paypal Pakistan is available for Pakistani’s.
If You need further need to get Business account tor other information please contact me.